Wine Sales Representative
- Sales Representatives – San Jose based
- Sales Representatives – San Francisco based
- Sales Representatives – Oakland based
Wine Sales Representative Responsibilities:
Management of a sales territory
• Develop new business and build a loyal customer base.
• Prospect and cold call to develop new customers
• Achieve sales goals on a monthly basis.
• Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
• Conduct wine tastings for consumers/trade.
Skills & Qualifications:
•Working knowledge of Microsoft office, the internet and possess excellent communication and computer skills.
• Basic wine knowledge is highly desirable
• Progressive sales experience
• Demonstrated ability to build productive partnerships and collaborate decision makers
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Valid California driver’s license with safe driving record
• Reliable transportation to service the sales territory
• Proof of insurance on the vehicle is required
• Residing within 10 miles of assigned territory is preferred
• Servicing accounts (8-10) daily, requiring driving and getting in and out of the vehicle
• Must be able to walk, bend, reach, and lift 50 pounds or more
• Building displays in store, cutting cases of product, placing cases of product in and out of the trunk of the car.
• Repetitive bending, kneeling, stooping, and occasional climbing is required.
Please send resumes and desired position to [email protected]